Saturday, May 26, 2007

So...how did the move to the Gym Go?

Well, I got back from a successful trip to Canada last night. All four classes went well and the drive was outstandingly beautiful! My colleague almost didn't get back in the country, though. I think she'll be getting a passport now. I'm tired from driving and teaching, but ready to get OUR show on the road!
Dave and I will be out at the gym today to help with set up. Hope to see many of you there. YIKES! I just looked at the new schedule and I see setup is at 10:00 and here it is 9:30 already. AND....Kim just dropped the key off at my house! Yep, I asked him to, not realizing that he was going to cut the lawn at the church in Reardan and that I could have let him hang onto it.

OK, Madam Director....git yer shoes on and high-tail it to Reardan!

No comments:

Post a Comment