Monday, May 21, 2007

10 days until showtime!

WOW! WHAT A STORM!! Thunder, lightening, hail and lots of rain! But those of us who have been involved in MDM for years know a storm like this during a grange rehearsal is practically a tradition!
Didn't quite get through the whole show tonight, but it's looking great and the set is really coming together. There are lots of great funny moments in this show -- it's going to be a hit! People are going to love "the ladies" and "The Rob Banks Gang" and the quirky saloon staff and all the other oddball characters in this show.
We're working harder and longer this week and next but I hope everybody is finding some time to sleep and/or rest. I'll be in Canada the rest of the week, so I hope some of the rest of you cast members will post to this blog, OK? -- Your Director

2 comments:

  1. 10 days! GASP! I think I'm going to SWOOOOOOOOOOON!
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda nervous kinda excited I don't know what I am!!!!!!
    - (Nell) Natalie

    ReplyDelete